Delivery times range from 1 to 7 working days.
Upon placing your order our distribution centre will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a convenient delivery date.
All Teckwood’s products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home). It is not possible to change this.
Subject to the terms of any delivery service, normal delivery will take place between the hours of 8.00 and 16.00 on the day agreed.
An AM/PM specified service may be available at an extra cost.
Please advise of any access issues. i.e. if larger vehicles are restricted in your area of delivery.
You will need to be present to receive your delivery, a signature will be required.
If you are not available when we have arranged to deliver, we will rearrange a further delivery. Please note that extra costs may be incurred.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Products can be returned, whether bought directly from our distribution centre or online. If you need to return your order for any reason, you must complete our returns form. Before proceeding please read the following points:
- You have the right to return goods at any time up to 14 days from the day after delivery.
- You need to make your own arrangements to send the products back to us at your own cost, unused and undamaged in their original condition. N.B. ‘original condition’ means that goods must arrive to us without breakages, scratches or marks. This includes watermarks, fascia damage, dirty or soiled etc.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and it is your responsibility until the goods have been received to Teckwood’s premises.
- For returns to be correctly processed and refunded, you must complete the returns form and clearly attach the returns label to the outside of the goods. For more details, please email email@example.com
- For return of non-defective goods the company will refund the price paid minus a re-stocking administration fee of 25% of the value of the goods.
- Delivery and credit card charges are non-refundable.
- Any customised items/orders are not returnable.
- We will raise a refund within 10 working days of the goods being returned to our premises. Please be aware that returns will only be processed if the aforementioned conditions are met. If goods do not arrive to us in what is deemed to be their original condition and in an acceptable state customers have the choice of whether to allow us to dispose of the goods by ourselves. Alternatively goods will remain at our premises for seven days to allow for collection. After seven days the goods will be disposed of by ourselves.
Once the goods are received it is very important that you check the product for damages at the time of delivery. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the goods are received in good condition, we cannot be held liable for any goods that are reported damaged once the delivery has been signed for. As we are unable to account for problems that may occur in transit, please follow these simple steps to help ensure that the delivery process is as easy as possible.
- Upon receipt of your delivery (in the presence of the driver) and prior to signing for the goods:
- Check the content of goods received including quantity, colour etc is correct in accordance with the driver or courier’s delivery sheet.
- Ensure that the package is checked and if any part appears damaged or torn the delivery must be signed for as damaged on the driver or courier’s delivery sheet.
- Inspect the item - to the best of your ability - whilst packaged, ideally unpack and check the item thoroughly.
- In the case of damage and/or shortage of delivery; details including quantity and/or nature of the damage must be endorsed on the carrier’s delivery note and a notice must be given in writing to ourselves specifying full particulars of the damage and/or shortage within 24 hours of delivery. Failure to do so may result in the material being replaced at your cost.
- In the case of goods lost in transit a notice in writing of the non-delivery of goods should be received by us within 48 hours after the agreed delivery date.
- Subject to your compliance with the above and our agreement with any alleged damage or shortages, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund.
- We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part refund, full refund or product exchange.
- In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund.
- Notification of any defect must be made at the time of delivery. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part refund, full refund or product exchange.
- All refund will be made to the account/card used to purchase the product.