Ready for lift off
At Teckwood we are excited to share a preview of the announcements we will be unveiling at our sales event on the 26 October.
In November we will launch a major upgrade to our products and services.
A. We will be moving into our new distribution hub just a few miles away from our current site. The bigger unit allows us to support our distributors by carrying larger stocks of our fast moving composite products and deliver an improved customer experience.
Strategic investment over the past year has dramatically increased our range of products; during November, five new products will be released to help us to take advantage of new opportunities for composites in the construction market.
1. Pyrodeck. Class B fire rated composite decking in a range of four contemporary colours.
2. Vintage. A 200mm wide composite decking board. Ideal for those commercial projects where speed is of the essence.
3. Harmony. Two sided, dual colour Class B fire rated capped composite decking board.
4. Balustrade. A stunning range of commercial or domestic wood plastic composite balustrade.
5. Fencing. This stylish low maintenance composite fencing is incredibly strong plus they are very quick and easy to install.
The idea of introducing five new products was the brainchild of product director Lee Spender. “We have increased our commitment to Research and Development to build a suite of products that will deliver remarkable customer experiences”.
The new products described above will be launched weekly across the whole month of November.